Below is a list of the 2020 Corvette MidEngine Tour Dates. C8 Corvette is coming to a dealership near you. Please confirm with dealership on date listed below.
Bachman Chevrolet’s event is the First tour date in the Southeast region. (Kentucky to tip of Florida, over to Mississippi, to the east coast.) Plan on being there by signing up at https://www.facebook.com/events/339197696970255/
- December 18, 2019 – Mobile Chevrolet, Mobile AL
- August 27th 2019 – Van Chevrolet, Scottsdale AZ
- July 22 & 23, 2019 – Bob Stall Chevrolet, El Cajon CA
- July 27 & 28, 2019 – Petersen Automotive Museum’s Zora Duntov Tribute Weekend, Los Angeles CA
- July 30, 2019 – Simpson Chevrolet, Irvine CA
- August 1 & 2, 2019 – Connell Chevrolet, Orange County CA
- August 7, 2019 – Camino Real Chevrolet, Monterey Park CA
- August 9, 2019 – Allen Gwynn Chevrolet, Glendale CA
- August 12, 2019 – Keyes Chevrolet, Sherman Oaks CA
- August 14, 2019 – Rydell Chevrolet, Northridge CA
- September 6, 2019 – Boardwalk Chevrolet, Redwood City CA
- September 13th – Daniels Long Chevrolet, Colorado Springs CO
- Hasn’t been provided thier date yet. – Ingersoll Auto, Danbury CT
- October 17 & 18, 2019 – Don Mealey Chevrolet, Clermont FL
- October 22 & 23, 2019 – Stingray Chevrolet, Plant City FL
- October 25, 2019 – Cox Chevrolet, Bradenton FL
- October 28, 2019 – Estero Bay Chevrolet, Estero FL
- October 30 & 31, 2019 – Bomnin Chevrolet West Kendall, Miami FL
- October 12, 2019 – Petite Le Mans at Road Atlanta, Braselton GA
- October 14, 2019 – Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Duluth GA
- September 19-22, 2019 – Corvette Funfest, Effingham IL
- October 2019 – Bill Stasek Chevrolet, Wheeling IL – invitation only event for people that have made a deposit
- September 25, 2019 – Karl Chevrolet, Ankeny IA
- September 22, 2019 – Hendrick Chevrolet, Merriam KS
- August 29-31, 2019 – National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green KY you have to pay to see it.
- September 19, 2019 – Bachman Chevrolet, Louisville KY first stop for the southeast region
- July 27 & 28, 2019 – Concours d’Elegance of America, Plymouth MI
- August 20 & 21, 2019 – Les Stanford Chevrolet, Dearborn MI
- August 24, 2019 – George Matick Chevrolet, Redford Charter Twp, MI OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!
- November 21, 2019 – Matt Saxe Chevrolet, Belle Plaine MN
- August 29, 2019 – Findlay Chevrolet, Las Vegas NV
- August 7, 2019 – MacMulkin Chevrolet, Nashua NH
- July 26 & 27, 2019 – Kerbeck Corvette, Atlantic City NJ
- July 31, 2019 – Bridgewater Chevrolet, Bridgewater Township NJ
- August 5, 2019 – Schumacher Chevrolet, Little Falls NJ
- August 2, 2019 – Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac, Long Island / Bay Shore NY
- September 27, 2019 – Hendrick Chevrolet, Cary NC
- September 9, 2019 – Coughlin Chevrolet, Patascala OH
- September 13 & 14, 2019 – McCluskey Chevrolet, Cincinnati OH
- July 29, 2019 – Fairway Chevrolet, Hazleton PA
- August 22-25, 2019 – Corvettes At Carlisle, Carlisle PA
- January 20, 2020 – Whitmoyer Chevrolet, Mount Joy PA
- October 4 & 5, 2019 – Kevin Whitaker Chevrolet, Greenville SC
- October 23 & 24, 2019 – Peters Chevrolet, Longview TX
- October 26, 2019 – Classic Chevrolet, Grapevine TX
- October 29, 2019 – Ray Huffines Chevrolet, Plano TX
- October 31, 2019 – Henna Chevrolet, Austin TX
- November 4-5, 2019 – Classic Chevrolet, Sugar Land TX
- November 7, 2019 – Lone Star Chevrolet, Houston TX
- November 9, 2019 – Sterling McCall Chevrolet, Houston TX
- November 12, 2019 – Mac Haik Chevrolet, Houston TX
- November 14, 2019 – Parkway Chevrolet, Tomball TX
- September 23, 2019 – Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Norfolk VA
- August 2-4, 2019 – Road America, Plymouth WI – Chevrolet Motorsports display in the paddock
- September 30, 2019 – EVS/Eric von Schledorn Chevrolet, Saukville WI
2020 is sold out. 2021 Allocations haven’t been published yet. see most updated and reserve now at ownac8.com
If you had a pre order BEFORE the reveal most likely. If you didn’t, highly unlikely
No this is an extra charge that goes to the museum. Just like an added option this is A voluntary experience.
NO NO and NO. As a corvette owner I know you don’t want those on your car. I do have a Bachman license plate frame that goes on the car. It help protect the temp tag while you wait on your permanent metal plate. If you have your own frame I will be more than happy to install it in place of the Bachman one.
If you don’t title or live in KY you pay nothing to our state.
We send all the money to your local DMV office. Bachman Autogroup does not keep any of it.
We have a $349.50 dealer document fee. No other dealership fees are collected or mandatory. As a company policy, we do collect your state’s sales tax, title, and misc state fees on your behalf. We then send them to the DMV, BMV, Secretary of state or whatever it’s called in your state. I do use a 3rd part service that in most states it keeps you from having to go into the DMV.
This gets credited To your bill of sale as down payment when financing and a lower balance when paying cash.
At this point NO. We have placed an order with the factory and used an allocation for your order. You will be fully aware of this and sign a form for acknowledgment.
Yes, an additional $4,000 is required at time of order.
es at any time before we put an order to 1100 status with the factory.
want to commit to you and you to me. I find that when you put $1,000 it shows you are serious about working with me and in return I do everything I can to give you the best experience. Because, I know you are serious about working with me.
Shipping cost widely vary throughout the year. I use two main shippers. Both ship direct to you and in an expedited fashion. I also only ship enclosed to protect your new car. The below are rough estimates and not a shipping quote.
San Antonio ~ 2990
Minneapolis ~ 2100
Atlantic City Nj ~ 2100
Myrtle Beach ~ 1900
West Palm beach ~ 2900
The above are typically delivered the next day.
Los Angles ~ 2100
Seattle ~ 2350
Phoenix ~ 1950
Las Vegas ~ 2250
Denver ~ 1725
Honolulu ~ 3000 (pick up at port)
Alaska ~ 5200 (Pick up at port)
The above 6 typically take 3-5 to pickup from the dealership and deliver to west cost generally in 6 days. Hawaii and Alaska will have to update at the time.
I don’t recommend drop shipping your car. There are MANY issues that is out of our control and only in control of the shipping company. There is a national shortage of transport drivers. Your car might (Most like would) get delayed. When shipping west of Mississippi River your car goes on a train. It could take 3 weeks before it gets there. Also we never know what your local dealership is capable of with prepping your car. I have several factory trained and certified corvette techs that prep your new car for delivery.
Right now that is still up in the air. Even though I can put your order to 1100 status it’s a slow process. I want your car built and delivered to you ASAP. I don’t get paid till you take delivery. So trust me, I will work in as timely fashion as the factory will allow.
No dealership can make an ethical promise on a delivery date. Currently we are still in the Pre order stage of the 2020 Corvette. I will update you on an individual basics once it’s time to place your order and send it to GM.